PHOTO CONTEST! Have you sent in your photo yet? We need your great photos for our annual 2015 Sandia Heights Resident Directory & Guide. Submissions are due to the SHHA office by Friday, November 7. If you are the lucky winner, your photo will be featured on the cover of the 2015 Directory, and you will be acknowledged as the photographer. All photos will be displayed on the website.
- Recently there has been an increase in mailbox vandalism/break-ins city wide. Should you see any suspicious activity please contact the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Department at 798-7000 and notify Sandia Heights Security at 856-6347 (office) or 263-4654 (cell). Below are some suggestions to better protect your mail:
- Use the letter slots at your post office to mail letters, or give them to a letter carrier.
- Pick up your mail promptly after delivery/every day. Do not leave it in your mailbox overnight.
- Do not send cash in the mail.
- Ask your bank for “secure” checks that cannot be altered.
- Tell your post office when you’ll be out of town, so they can hold your mail until you return.
- Roadrunner Holiday Food Drive. Be a part of taking action this holiday season and get involved in our food drive! Please help by bringing non-perishable food items to the SHHA office located at San Rafael and Tramway. Office hours are Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm. The deadline is Friday, December 12.
- New Developments: For information and updates on the New Developments please see the Notices and Alerts Page.
- Office Closed on Tuesday, November 11 in observance of Veterans Day.
- Tram Maintenance Closure dates: November 3 to 14.
- Please be reminded to check your listing in the 2014 Resident Directory and let the office know if you have any changes. All changes must be received by Friday, November 7, 2014 to be included in the 2015 Resident Directory.
- SHHA Office will be closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28.